To the Great People of Arizona,
Welcome to the official campaign website for Christian Lamar, a Republican candidate in 2022 for the Arizona House of Representatives in Legislative District 20. Please sign my petition to put me on the ballot and donate to my campaign. I appreciate your support.
Here are 8 top issues LD20 voters would like me to address, when elected in 2022.
- Change ARS 16-161 to order AZ Secretary of State to publish # of ballots who don’t have proof of US citizenship.
- Change ARS 16-515 to allow photos/videos of any election worker inside voting precincts & election offices.
- Change ARS 16-550 to require phone or in-person verification for all voter ballots which fail signature verification.
- Change ARS 16-621 to ban all duplicate ballots.
- Change ARS 16-650 to allow AZ State Legislature to revoke electoral certificates due to bad faith elections.
- Change ARS 16-676 to prohibit courts from dismissing election challenges without a jury trial.
- Propose a bill banning Dominion Voting Systems, Sctyl & any/all foreign agents or contractors in AZ elections including requiring Body Cams for all election workers & officials, for further transparency.
- Propose a bill protecting small businesses, churches & faith institutions from unconstitutional shutdowns/mandates.
I will faithfully fight for you each and every day on the issues which are most important to you.